Pre-Licensed Professional, MS, RMHCI
If you’re feeling stressed, anxious, lonely or having relationship difficulties, and would like to learn how to communicate more effectively with your loved one; then you have come to the right place.
Most relationships fail because couples don’t know how to better a relationship with time and help. If you want a better a relationship, and willing to learn the proper tools to help get your relationship on track. Call today and let’s get started.
With years of experience in working with relationships who suffer with issues of infidelity, substance abuse, finances, quality time, jealousy and other issues. We may be a perfect fit, as my ultimate goal is to inspire and empower you, that you can maintain a better healthy relationship.
- Years in Practice: 10+ Years
- School: Springfield College
- Year Graduated: 2014
- License and State: IMH13304 Florida
- Supervisor: Timothy Weaver
- Supervisor License: MH9939
- Membership: National Association of Professional Women
- Member Since: 2016
- Membership: Association of Christian Counselors
- Member Since: 2014